Thursday, March 1, 2007

Marching my way up to March!









It's been awhile since my last posting. BUSY BUSY BUSY...I just completed the business proposal letter and my full-color catalogue. I got some good orders coming my way this month too. Gifts define's mailing list has reached more than 300 members...HHG really brings some traffic! I'm also looking forward for my show at Palma Ceia United Methodist Day school for their Annual Spring Bazaar, March 30th from 9:00 - 2:00 pm at 3723 Bay to Bay Blvd.; where the proceeds will help fund the children's playground shade project, which is cool!

Anything new? several:
1. new business card...gorgeous design by Keri at Papermaven
2. new vintage 3-tier plate for my show display..very pretty, I found it in the Oldsmar Flea market for 9 bucks.
3. some new stuff: apple mania hairclips, ice cream and cupcake barrettes
4. new promo postcard and new promo offer-- complimentary Personalized Name Charm with any order at the e-shop, because I believe we all love personalized stuff...so why don't make everyone who owns my dolls to get personalized with their own name charm?

No comments: