Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Time Flies...


Gosh ...the first two months of the year flew by like the wind, I can't believe it's March already! *sigh* When I feel days are passing by unnoticeably this way -- somehow it's hard for me to stop, rewind and absorb the things I've done for the day.....errr, what have I accomplished today or yesterday or last month...*sigh*...I better stop talking about time or I would have this endless sighs going on. It's 3:33 AM (cool number) as I type away and my eyes are open wide ... but my back has been sore all day today, perhaps I've been sitting down for quite awhile (less stretching). Well, I'm finishing up some orders and I attempted to finish all of the dolls today and I did complete this "pretty good" order this morning and ready for shipping anytime! ---- AH put a note on that... "an accomplishment" ....ah-ha!

I've been doing a lot of office work today -- mailing out catalogue to some gift boutiques, making some follow-up calls, finishing up the design of my promo postcard and surfing the internet finding some vendors for packaging supplies.

OK, I'm gonna go back to reviewing my catalogue now -- let me post the look of my new postcard -- not easy to create this one, pretty challenging but I'm glad of how it's turned out....let this week be a productive thriving week....

No comments: