Sunday, January 7, 2007

My new sewing machine!




Finally! I got my new toy, so excited of having my new best friend. I'm still uncomfortable using it yet, it seems so many things I have to learn, a bit confusing 'cos it's such a new thing for me! Gosh, believe it or not this is the first time I sew with a machine! I can't wait to be able to make myself a nice bag or wallet!

Anyway, I've been so busy lately, making product catalogue since some people asking me if I have a sales catalogue I can send them. I think I have to stop procastinating and get this catalogue done. I also need to have my wholesale info sheet completed too.
Oh I also passed my driving school exam! yay! so I got that one out of the way... Next, I want to post some photos of all the art/craft shows I've attended during 2006. I'll do that once I get some spare time. I post the photo of my new sewing machine and Java chasing "lizzy" a.k.a. the lizzards infront of the window in my home-office. She likes to hop on my craft tub and sit there - patiently waiting until some lizzies show up to play. Then she'll get crazy and try to catch 'em. Quite a funny scene - good to release stress :)

No comments: