Saturday, March 8, 2008

Marching to March...

Busy & messy...my studio has been ship-wrecked, pieces of felt everywhere, thread spools everywhere...too many things cluttered; sometimes I have a hard time finding the scissor or the glue tube hidden under layers of felt....I've been trying to finish three new products for spring/summer which are the Conversation Birds, Tooth Guardian Angel and the Storybook PetPals Mobile (all available online now)...Being so occupied with catching up creative deadline and fulfilling orders, I didn't even notice that we changed month from February to March, time flies and now the first week of March is almost gone already. On top of that, my assignments at the Country Club (my other job) is so demanding at this time of year. High season means lots and lots of things to write for the club's magazine, the website etc. Well, I can't complain I need "the other" job in order to keep my Gifts Define running smooth! Can't wait to have the moment where I can just dedicate my full time managing Gifts Define...but till then...I work 'dang' hard to do my best to get both jobs WELL DONE!

I still have two more postponed new items to come, Kids' PetPals Berets and the Collectable Pocket Pets Dolls...but they have to wait in awhile...as I need time to breathe after completing those three new products and gotta find time to promote them too. Well, Gifts Define has big plan ahead (big smile), we're growing steadily and we think we are ready to go to the next level. I just have this warm feeling inside of me when I think how much I love what I do and what will happen next (especially with the work I've put into Gifts Define). Perhaps this is what people call 'passion', always feel positive that things would just get better in what you love doing. Ciao...

No comments: