Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Back to work!

Well, hello again! We just got back in town from our overseas vacation last Sunday night and I can't believe that the "Jetlag" is still here with me. After a 36-hour flight back home from Indonesia -- surely this body of mine is still winding down, fall asleep during the day, fatigue and awake around 3 a.m. lately that makes me a little bit koo-koo :) I haven't gotten a chance to pull out great pictures I took during our stay in Indonesia. Since I got back in town, I've been busy filling out orders I received during my time-off. Until now, I am still catching up to complete these order ... so for anyone of you who made the orders, thank you very much and please kindly bare with me, I'm working on all your order NOW and will ship them soon to your home. On top of this madness at the studio, we're also preparing our holiday show "Crafting Out Loud" at the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg on November 25th. So I am trying to be on top of my game now....work work work! I can't wait to have my body and mind back in gear -- no more sleep during the day and sleepless during the night, I need to get productive! Until then, have a wonderful day where ever you are.....

No comments: