Sunday, May 13, 2007

blah...blah..blah...


Yay, tomorrow would be my 3rd year wedding anniversary! Unfortunately, both of us can't celebrate the happy day together tomorrow. I have to go to work all day while Jeff has to go out of town for a business project for the whole week. So we have to celebrate the day quietly on our own *snif-snif*

Anyway, this week would be a busy one for me, with work (I have to cover the schedule for a friend who takes a vacation) and some custom orders I have to complete within this week. But I look forward for my trip out of town with my BFF Claire this Tuesday. We'll go to Orlando to take a day off, perhaps do some shopping and eat out and pig out ha ha-- just the two of us...she's been so busy with her cafe business and she needs the break more than I do.

I post the photo of the custom order "birdies" for the personalized birthday Bannerama I made for a customer. I have to create adorable seventeen birdies to complete the banner...will post the final outcome. Until then....

No comments: