Thursday, May 8, 2008

MAY the month of Love...


When it comes to the month of May, I always feel that love is in the air. This is the reason why I chose May 14th to be my wedding month and day. Mid May where the weather is just perfect for an outdoor - garden theme wedding. We had an elegant white tent built in our parent's green lush garden. We held a casual reception with simple yet delicious finger food, light cocktail, cold soda and scrumptious dessert and wedding cake mmhh...The day was just fab....sunny, breezy, blooming flowers and trees...ah just perfect! Not forgetting the attendance of our good friends and close family...truly memorable. This coming week, I and hubby will go for a mini vacation -- short getaway to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. I'll be off from making dolls and out of my little shoppe for a week and back on Monday, May 19th.

Speaking about wedding, not only me who thinks May is the best month to tie the knot. I've been receiving requests from several bride-to-bes to create personalized Wedding Doll Keepsake and 'Love Birds' Wedding Garland (with each letter on a wedding bell-shaped handcut felt). Hand-crafting each creations for the most beautiful day of the bride, the groom and their birdesmaids are just simply extraordinaire for me personally...Thank you to all the to be brides who have trust my artistry and consider my works to be part of your special celebrations....I'm truly honored to have the privilege!

No comments: