Friday, July 6, 2007

Stuff I am workin' on...





Just finished the last orders of the week and pack them for shipping...all these little critters are happy to find new homes...hoping to find great new friends :)
I've been working on my baby mobile project this morning...and I still have a hard time figuring out the perfect way to hang this lullaby mobile correctly. I've got so many request from my friends and customers to come up with baby mobile creation. I tend to procastinate the project, so I haven't really design one for the shop yet. Well, so far I am pretty happy with the basic idea of how I want my baby mobile to be -- to kinda make a merry-go-round theme mobile with fun animals; adorned with overlapping felt scallops around. I use a gold metal ring as the base holder and hand-sewn all felt scallops to it. Now I am stuck of how to make this merry-go-round mobile to be hung steadily. Better go back to work now...

No comments: