Saturday, February 3, 2007

Hello February!





January is over....lots of accomplishments. I complelte two major important magazines at the club for the sport and the event news (which was so stressfull to keep up with the timelines) but I completed the mission as planned. They were out to members before the month ends.

I also made some new doll collections -- Hipo, Racoons, Horsey fun animals, Tutti Fruti hairclips (photos was posted in Jan), and the most recent ones are The Cheery Trees, Hug-a-Tree and Bannerama (the names are not final yet). But I haven't gotten the chance to post them in my webstore yet (shame on me)...I feel so useless when I want to accomplish something but I keep procastinating it...So I will bring the new collection the craft fair I will have this evening (crafting out loud).

I participated in Happily Handmade Giveaways and become a sponsor. Hopefully it would create a nice traffic and exposure to my store. I'm very excited about this -- first time for me to join! O yeah, yesterday I got a pretty good deal order (YAY!) from my mail order catalgoue I sent out. Haivng said that, my goal this month: create an attractive mail order catalogue and promo postcards, prepare my tax report, post my new collections to the webstore and prepare some online blog ads I participated in (for easter theme collection)

Did I say EASTER??? mmmh....we haven't even celebrate Valentine's day just yet? time flies when you have so many things to achieve, feels like there is not enough time...until then folks!

No comments: