Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Do me a favor? Please be pretty...


I was contacted by a sweet couple who will be celebrating their "Silver Wedding Years" this month. Mrs. "E" ~ the lovely lady who will be the hostess of the anniversary party ~ sent me pictures of the beautiful room where the party would be and the tablescape she will be having -- white cala lilies and brown and robin's egg blue are the theme.

She loves my little bird creation ~ but surprisingly she picked birds in all assortment of colors I have on my design chart (instead of blue & brown theme she has). Well, I'm flattered when she said she can't resist for not having all those colorful birds. She thinks her guests would enjoy the assortment of vibrant bird colors more rather than having one color... (the 'surprise factor' of what bird color each of her guest will get!). One thing that Mrs. E keeps mentioning to me...please please make them pretty! She also wants the packaging to be simple but chic at the same time. I'm glad that she loves and enjoys everything that I've arranged for her...most of all the husband is also thrill with everything (I can smile happy now!) Have a wonderful celebration E & R! I'm so honored to be a part in making your special celebration 'extra special'! That's what Gifts Define is here for *wink*

No comments: